1. Your hair will grow like crazy, but you can’t relax it (not even the edges)!!! So you end up looking like this…
2. Caffeine is a no-no…making the simplest thing feel THAT much worse.
3. You tend to fall asleep at the drop of a hat.
4. Between morning sickness and fatigue…eating will feel like a chore.
5. Complete strangers will touch your belly and it will be awkward.
6. People are nicer to pregnant women. We get a dedicated parking space, people hold the door for us, and people actually asks how we’re doing.
7. Daycare costs waaaayyyyyyyy too MUCH! The most expensive price I’ve seen for Daycare in the Washington, DC area is $1708 a month for an infant!
8. People will offer you unsolicited advice about what to do while pregnant like telling you to drink lots of water or insisting that you breastfeed.
9. The smallest thing will piss you off!
10. You really do become attached to your unborn child! I’m not a kid person, but I already love my Blip (my kid’s nickname).
Images: Fox, Medical Daily, Babble, Aupairbuzz, Yummy Mummy Club, Pregnancy and Baby, and Yowoto.