I don’t know about you, but I’m a sucker for a good dip and I LOVE Mexican food. I would eat it every day if my hubby let me. Some queso, guacamole, and a margarita and I’d be SET! I obtained this recipe from a girlfriend but I modified it to make it my own! It’s truly a simple and YUMMY recipe. So the next time you have an event to attend, and you need to bring something that is easy to make and won’t hurt your pockets, think about this bean dip!
Let me know how your dip came out!!
- 2 cans of re-fried beans
- 1 8-ounce jar of Tostitos chunky salsa
- 1 16-ounce container of sour cream
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 8-ounce bag of shredded cheese
- 1 bag of Tostitos Scoops
- 1. Take both cans of beans and layer them on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- 2. Mix the sour cream and taco seasoning together and spread on top of the beans.
- 3. Take the salsa and spread over the sour cream.
- 4. Take the cheese and layer on top.
- 5. Chill for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving so that it sets.
- 6. Bon Appétit!