What nicer way to express your love to your beau than by cooking him an amazing dinner for Valentine’s Day. While some of us were not blessed with the cooking gene, it doesn’t mean that your man should have to suffer. In addition, when we want to make that perfect meal for our love, the stress of putting it together can make you feel like your efforts were all work and no play. The simple solution is a simple meal. Something fuss free that he will still be impressed by but that does not stress you out in the process. Should you need an idea of what to prepare check out this easy Valentine’s Day menu, which leaves the tummy full, and light enough for after dinner activities. *wink*
Spinach Strawberry Walnut Salad
Sour Cream Baked Salmon
Garlic Cauliflower Mash
White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Make a menu of what you are serving. Presentation is Key.
- Make strawberries first, so chocolate has time to set.
- Write him a love note just letting him know how much you appreciate him for all that he does.
- Make sure that the table is set with proper dinnerware, candles lit, etc.
- Be sure to be in your appropriate attire before your love arrives.