I don’t know about you, but up until 2012, I was a facial virgin. I had heard about them but hadn’t really ever had one. When I was in the process of getting married, I started experimenting with different products and trying to achieve that salon quality at home. It was then that Ann and I tested out a place where we had a great experience, one of the ladies there gave us a tip on how to do a regular facial at home. It’s a very simple, but effective and you can feel the difference after one application. The great thing about this homemade facial is that you probably have all of the ingredients. Check it out and let me know how things went!
2 Tbsp. Greek Yogurt
1 Tbsp. Spoon Honey
1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Apply mixture to face and allow it to sit for 30mins.
3. Rinse off mixture and pat face dry.
• Greek Yogurt exfoliates the skin.
• Honey moisturizes the skin.
• Lemon Juice evens skin tone.
Let me know how you all like it and if it works!