Tis the season to give! If you have a special guy in your life, you might be trying to figure out what to get him. Every man is different and it can be difficult to find a gift for someone the man who does not want much or the man who has it all. Below are a few options that I hope will make your Christmas shopping a little easier and allows for a little something for everyone.
1. MK5410 Rose Gold / Navy Chronograph Watch $200 – For the man with time. Every man loves having a fancy watch, so it’s the perfect gift! If you’re thinking of buying a designer watch, visit https://jacobsthejewellers.com/luxury-designer-watches/ to see what Jacobs the Jeweller have on offer.
2. Kenneth Cole Brown Leather Duffel $200 – For the man on the go.
3. Esquire Magazine Subscription $8 – Great for the man who wants to learn about cufflinks and the latest mens fashion trends.
4. Sport Tickets – NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB – For the man who is a sports lover through and through.
5. Chromecast $35 – For the man who is technologically inclined. This little gadget can stream Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, and more to your tv through your laptop, smart phone, or tablet.
6. Mans Massage – For the man who needs a little rest and relaxation. Revitalize your man with a trip to a mans grooming lounge.
7. Mens Rings – Whether it’s a birthday or Chirstmas present, or your ready to pop the question, if you visit Manly Bands you might find some inspiration into buying a ring for your partner.
Image: Alice Lane Home, Nordstrom, Stilleto Sports, Esquire