Tis the season to give! If you have a special guy in your life, you might be trying to figure out what to get him, maybe browsing the mens shirts holiday section, or perusing the fine watches. Every man is different and it can be difficult to find a gift for someone the man who does not want much or the man who has it all. Below are a few options that I hope will make your Christmas shopping a little easier and allows for a little something for everyone.
1. MK5410 Rose Gold / Navy Chronograph Watch $200 – For the man with time. Every man loves having a fancy watch, so it’s the perfect gift! If you’re thinking of buying a designer watch, visit https://jacobsthejewellers.com/luxury-designer-watches/ to see what Jacobs the Jeweller have on offer.
2. Kenneth Cole Brown Leather Duffel $200 – For the man on the go.
3. Esquire Magazine Subscription $8 – Great for the man who wants to learn about cufflinks and the latest mens fashion trends.
4. Sport Tickets – NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB – For the man who is a sports lover through and through.
5. Chromecast $35 – For the man who is technologically inclined. This little gadget can stream Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, and more to your tv through your laptop, smart phone, or tablet.
6. Mans Massage – For the man who needs a little rest and relaxation. Revitalize your man with a trip to a mans grooming lounge.
7. Mens Rings – Whether it’s a birthday or Chirstmas present, or your ready to pop the question, if you visit Manly Bands you might find some inspiration into buying a ring for your partner.
8. Jewelry – Following the jewelry theme, this is perfect for the man who is into his fashion. Men’s jewelry is very popular and fashionable today and your man is sure to love a special gift like this. Make it even more special by personalising some jewelry from goldpresidents.com or somewhere similar.
Image: Alice Lane Home, Nordstrom, Stilleto Sports, Esquire