If there’s anything you should know about me, it’s that I have a sweet tooth! That said, I am always experimenting in the kitchen with different sweet treats and what not. I initially came across this fruit dip when a friend of mine made it, but I modified the recipe to really set it off. By the way, if you see the grand marnier and ask yourself, “why is she putting this in there?”… DON’T! It really MAKES the dip!! Just test it out and TRUST ME! Happy dipping!
I hope this dip is a hit with whomever you share it with.
- 1 brick of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 small jar of marshmallow crème
- 1/4 cup grand marnier (optional)
- 1 package of strawberries*
- 2 golden delicious apples, sliced*
- 1 pineapple coarsely chopped into chunks (peaches and nectarines may be used as well)*
- 1. Slice up strawberries, peaches, and nectarines. Cover and put into fridge.
- 2. Blend room temperature cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer until the sugar dissolves.
- 3. Fold in the marshmallow crème and blend until smooth.
- 4. Chill for 30 minutes and serve.
- My recommendation for fruit is chunk pineapple, granny smith apples, and strawberries; however, it is good with any kind of fruit. If you do not see any good-looking strawberries, look for peaches or nectarines. Even if the fruit is not sweet, the dip will make up for it.