One thing I wish I had on my wedding day was a “what to pack” guide. I know on my wedding day, I forgot our wedding certificate and my silk white robe to wear on the big day. Little things but both VERY important! So much happens so quickly and there are little things you may or may not forget.
- Pack your bag a week before if you can. Get it out of the way so you don’t have to worry.
- Make sure its big enough to hold all you need
Bride Wedding Day/Night Bag
- Outfits-Rehearsal Dinner, Farewell-Honeymoon Brunch, oReception Dress r other scheduled activities.
- Wedding Day Jewelry –wedding ring, earrings, necklace
- Bridal Shoes
- Bridal Day of garments (undies, veil, bustier, garter)
- Something: old, new, borrowed, blue
- Change of Underwear (so if you change into a reception dress you can still feel fresh!!)
- Marriage Certificate
- Lady of the Night Lingerie
- Comfy PJ’s to lounge in
- Toiletries (toothbrush, cosmetics, deodorant, hair tools, razors etc.)
- Makeup Wipes/Remover (You must get that $150 worth of makeup off your face and keep your pores clean)
Wedding Day Items
- Wedding Day Itinerary
- Bridal Party & Parents Gifts
- Ceremony Accessories (music, unity candle, ring bearer pillow, programs)
- Cake Cutting Tools/Champagne Glasses
- Wedding Favors
- Welcome Bags
- Reception: Menus, Table/Tent Name Cards
If you brides-to-be out there think I have missed something or have anything to add let me know! I hope that this list has provided you with a place to start. Happy Packing!