Coconut water is increasingly becoming more popular. With its natural flavor and health benefits more and more people are turning to it for hydration amongst other things. While new to the U.S. in comparison to other countries, coconut water has always been popular in tropical and Latin American countries as they have been drinking it for centuries for its health benefits and refreshing nature. So what are the health benefits of coconut water? Check some of them out below.
• Helps achieve weight loss (Low Calories and Fat Free)
• High concentration of nutrients (more potassium than found in a banana)
• Replenishes Energy and helps rebuild lean muscle
• Contains Fiber which slows absorption of sugar
• Leads to clearer skin
• Aids in thyroid function
• Prevents acid reflux
• Improves digestion
• Relieves effects of hangover
• Hydrates better than sports/energy drinks
• Reduces blood pressure
• Boosts immune system
• Reduces the effects of aging
So from reducing blood pressure to weigh loss coconut water has it all! If you are interested in giving coconut water a try make sure that you buy natural coconut water without added sugar or flavors.