Everybody loves BACON! I know I do, although I typically defer to turkey bacon to keep it healthy. But, my coworker eats it by the pack if you can believe it! Can we say #BaconAddict, lol. Anywho, until I did a little research, I was only familiar with regular and turkey bacon. But now, I know that seven really exist. Either way, have a look at what I found below!
- Pancetta: A staple in Italian cuisine, typically cured and not smoked
- Irish: Lean loin cut with more fat and flavor
- Slab: Typically thickly sliced or hunks with or without a rind
- Applewood-Smoked Bacon: Sweet earthy essence
- Peppered Bacon: Coated with coarse black pepper in strips
- Canadian Bacon: Similar to ham in flavor, from the center of the loin
- Double Smoked: Intense flavor and ideal for chowders and braised dishes