Any one that knows me will tell you that I LOVE bacon cheeseburgers! Doesn’t matter where I am—a seafood restaurant or an Irish Pub, this is my go-to dish if nothing else on the menu appeals to me. One of the main things that separate this burger from the rest is that I use ground sirloin versus the regular ground chuck. Now ground sirloin is a tad more expensive, so if you don’t want to pay the few extra bucks then ground chuck is fine.
- 3 pounds ground beef sirloin
- 2 packets of Hidden Valley Ranch mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 hamburger buns
- Preheat grill.
- 1. You want the grill’s temperature to settle around 350 to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Prepare the ranch mix according to the directions on the back of the package. In a large bowl, mix the ranch mixture in with the ground sirloin.
- 3. Mix in salt and pepper according to preference.
- 4. Place olive oil on the grill’s grates and place the burgers on the grill.
- 5. Cook burgers for approximately 8 minutes (for medium well).
- 6. Place a slice of cheddar cheese on top of each burger one minute before they are ready.
- 7. Place hamburger buns on the grill with olive oil and salt and pepper 30 seconds before removing burgers from the grill.
- 8. Let burgers sit for 2 minutes and then dive in!