With 2014 right around the corner, Ann and I aren’t big on goals or new year resolutions. However, we are fans of having affirmations of hope for ourselves. You could also consider them a declaration of sorts, to ourselves, of things we hope to accomplish in the coming year. None of them involves climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro, finding a cure for cancer or ending world hunger, but they are personal to us and we can only hope that through our actions they will come into fruition. So, check out our 2014 New Year hopes and let us know if you have any of your own.
I am looking forward to….
- Making more time for myself
- Learning more about the world through reading and traveling
- Spending more time with my husband
- Working less
- Strengthening relationships that I value
I am looking forward to…
- Advancing in my career
- Taking my Big 30th Birthday Trip to Eurasia
- Growing my family
- Focusing more on me
- Learning to relax and relinquish control
What are you looking forward to?