We said it once and will say it again, 2015 had to be the fastest year of our lives! The year flew by and before we knew it we were mothers. We are still trying to get ahold of this new mom ish but we will make sure to share our trials and tribulations with you as we go. As we head into this New Year we just want to let you know our hopes for the New Year and hope that they might inspire you to make some of your own. Let us know if you have anything New Year’s hopes/goals for yourself and check out ours below!
Ann’s Hopes for 2016
- 1. Be the best Mom I can be.
- 2. Learn the true meaning of forgiveness and patience.
- 3. Hopefully survive my first marathon run.
- 4. Eat better and really subscribe to a healthier lifestyle.
- 5. Meditate for 10 minutes a day.
Jane’s Hopes for 2016
- 1. Enjoying and navigating the Mom life
- 2. Making sure to focus my energies on my passions and growth
- 3. Taking better care of myself
- 4. Reading some meaningful literature
- 5. Trying not to be so hard on myself and others