A new year brings new things. So we have compiled a short list of our hopes for the year! We hope you have a little something to look forward to as well but check out our hopes below.
ANN’S Hopes for 2015
1. Spend more time with family.
2. Start a 529 Plan for the baby.
3. Use my personal and work calendars more.
4. Learn that everyone’s problems are not my own and stop trying to fix them.
JANE’S Hopes for 2015
1. Get back to leisure reading.
2. Work on my procrastinating ways.
3. Pursue my career aspirations and endeavors more vigorously.
4. To become more financially savvy and spend more responsibly.
5. Get back to being social and spending time with friends and family.