Being a fashionista can pose a challenge when it comes to sticking to your budget and preventing damage to your wallet! There is nothing wrong with being trendy and fabulous, and we encourage that strongly here at ANN+JANE, but we also care about our readers making smart financial decisions when it comes to fashion. That being said, if you are a fashionista and need some financial ideas on how to make your new Tory Burch heels work and still pay your bills on time check out these easy 5 tips below.
- Coupons – If you’re a shopaholic you have to be smart and always check and stock up on coupons. Almost every retailer will have them at some point or another and besides, who likes to pay full price? Not I! So make sure you check your stores website, or even your mail because they drop coupons in the mail as well!!
- The Luxe for Less – I love my Michael Kors and Kate Spade like the next person but shelling out $350+ for every bag I see is not realistic if I’m trying to be a savvy shopper. Instead look around for cheaper options of the same thing because they are always out there! You might check retailers such as Target, ASOS, and TJ Maxx who do an awesome job at having luxury designs for much less.
- Sale Rack – Start Here! Who doesn’t love a good sale? It’s like being happy it gives you endorphins and knowing that you bought that BCBG Fur Vest for 40% off and an additional 20% of a clearance items is just like a slice of heaven. So be smart ladies and start with the sale rack because you can always snag an awesome find!
- Budget Review – Evaluate where your money is going and adjust your budget accordingly. If you see that your food bill is little higher than you’d like because you have been eating out a lot then start cooking at home and save that extra cash for some Jimmy Choo’s!
- Shopping Apps – With technology as advanced as it is fortunately there are apps for everything. If you do decide to use your mobile check out Red Laser , which allows you to scan a barcode and compare prices from retail and online stores; ShopKick, which allows you to collect rewards and shop sales at retailers such as Target, Best Buy, Macys and more; and Shopular , my personal favorite which delivers the best deals from your favorite retailers right to your phone thanks to geo-locating you will never miss a deal or sale again!